The Active Harmonic Filter ADF P300/P300N is the ideal active filter for small and medium size commercial and industrial loads. It is the best choice for most applications because it is such a flexible active filter.
With the ADF P300 the state-of-the-art performance of our active filter technology comes encased in a compact cabinet. Each filter is delivered with 90 – 450 A optimization power and the modular design makes it easy and convenient to add future upgrades. The modularity also ensures superior scalability – up to 15 units can be used in parallel.
The ADF P300 is compatible with all three-phase low voltage applications. Beyond harmonics and reactive compensation, the P300 can also be used for flicker control, harmonics with a sensorless operation and load balancing. The P300 can also be tailored to unique applications requiring special optimization.
- Rated Power: 83 kVA – 323 kVA
- Compensation current: 120 – 360 Α
- Nominal Voltage AC: 480 V (208 – 480 V) & 690 V (480 – 690 V)
- Nominal Frequency: 50 / 60Hz ± 2%
- Number of phases: 3 phase 3 or 4 wire
- Rate of harmonic reduction: > 98%
- Current compensation of cosφ: up to 1.0
- Expandability: Up to 15 units can be used in parallel
- Operating Temperature: 50°C (up to 40°C without derating)
- Maximum altitude: 1000 m
- Response Time: <1 msec
- Protection class: ΙΡ 21, ΙΡ 43, (IP 54 to be delivered)
- Harmonics and reactive power compensation
- Voltage Control (no CT required)
- Voltage range up to 690 V
- Air cooling and water cooling
- Digital control with WUI (Web User Interface)
- Low losses
- Space efficient
- Power plants
- Shopping centers